Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BEST DIET EVER!!!!

I have stumbled onto the best diet ever. I was recently diagnosed with a mild form of diabetes (I am insulin intolerant) and have been put on meds to help my body not fight the insulin. I also got braces (on the same day I got my metfomin) and have since lost a ton of weight. Between the diet I started a month or 2 ago and the braces and betes medecine I am now down 21lbs!!!! I am amazed. Who knew that all I needed was dental work that A: made it hurt too bad to chew ANYTHING and B: had to brush my teeth after eating anything so is it REALLY worth it? would be the ticket to losing weight for me. I am so happy that I decided it was time to fix the stupid gap in my teeth and that coupled with the betes (thought it was going to be horrible but so far not so bad) would be just what I needed. Call me Pollyanna for seeing the good in a bad situation, I don't care, it is working.

Coming Soon:
Liz vs Boxercise

No comments: