Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I LOVE DR. HORRIBLE!

My new favorite thing is Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I have always been a fan of Joss Whedon's work. Every since I caught the first episode of Buffy all the way to Serenity/Firefly. This is really funny. The singing is really terrific. I was amazed at how much I love Neil Patrick Harris, and the guy can sing. Yes, little Dougie Houser all grown up and now he has a PhD in Horribleness. Not everyone can claim that. The only complaint I have is that it's not enough. I want MORE!!!!!! And Nathan Fillian (I think that's how you spell it) Is so funny as Capt Hammer. The smarmy "Good Guy" really makes you root for the bad guy. If you have never seen it you must find it, get it, and watch it. Even if you aren't crazy about musicals (did I mention it's a musical, I shouldn't have to cause sing is in the title.) you will probably even enjoy the singing. I know I have listened to it at least 10-12 times a day. I sooooo love it.

No comments: