Saturday, March 13, 2010

A long time coming.

"I have been bad." How many times have you said that, or heard that? I havn't been good about watching what I eat, excersizing, or anything lately. My excuse? I am busy, I have been working a lot, I'm tired. I am now a part of a fantastic support group for people like me who have tried it all before and crashed and burned or maybe were successful but then slowly it all came back. It sucks. I know I really hate dieting, I am sure there are others who feel that way too. I also know by looking at certain members of my family that this is never going to magically go away. I am going to try to A:maintain a posative attitude and B:help others try to do the same. Enjoy the journey. :)

1 comment:

RobotMomSews said...

We can do it together as hungry bitches. :)